Susan Henriques-Payne, MA, CPCC, ACC
How will clients benefit with you as their coach?
My clients improve their overall performance, develop clarity and options to create and implement a tactical plan and timeline, increase their skills, develop a professional network, personal presence and confidence.
What results have clients reported after working with you?
I've helped clients maximize their potential, improve their overall performance and achieve the change and success they desire in their professional and personal lives.
What is your coaching philosophy?
I am a guide, advocate and champion of each client’s personal and professional development, helping them revel and recognize new opportunities and path’s forward, by embracing their values and priorities, in pursuit of their goals, from a safe place.
What types of clients do you work with?
- Fortune 500 organizations
- Association senior and mid-level executives
- Technical professionals
- Small business owners
What is your professional background?
An Independent Career Strategist and Life Coach, my experience includes a solid background in human resources management and operations, executive search and technical recruitment, outplacement services and services, including workshop facilitation and training. My understanding of organizational culture is diverse, having worked in the Transportation, Energy, Education, Communications and Manufacturing industry sectors, for organizations that include: Exxon Corporation, the National Passenger Railroad Corporation (Amtrak), Right Management International, the Educational Broadcast Corporation (WNET-Channel 13) and Delphi International.
I hold a Master's degree from Georgetown University, with a concentration in Organizational Behavior and trained at the Coaches Training Institute as a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (C.P.C.C.). Committed to my own health and wellbeing and that of others, I am a Certified Patient Navigator. A member of the International Coach Federation, I serve as a Commissioner with the D.C. Commission for Women and have spent 9 years on the Board of Directors of the YWCA-National Capitol Area. Volunteer activities include the Girls Scouts of America and I continue to support the work and mission of the YWCA-NCA.
Ready To Get Started With Susan?
Order online below. Once your order is received, a member of our team will contact you directly to facilitate the connection to your coach.
Career Coaching Packages
What You Get
Add to Cart
Three 30-Minute Coaching Sessions
||The Career Coaching service matches individuals with a personal coach--a confidant, champion, and challenger who will help you:
With Career Coaching you can:
- Gain personalized guidance through job transitions
- Prepare and navigate through your annual reviews
- Leverage your behavioral and professional strengths effectively
- Diagnose reasons for career dissatisfaction
- Learn how to take action in networking, interviewing, and taking on new opportunities
- Learn how your behavioral style affects those you work with
- Build a compelling value proposition for a potential employer
- Manage change more effectively
- Overcome hurdles that impede success
- Sustain professional success and maintain balance
- Get ongoing support through all phases of your career
Non Member: $280.00