Collaborative partners. People who build and leverage cross-functional relationships to bring together ideas, information, use cases, and industry analyses to develop best practices.
Motivated product launchers. Engineers who bring strategic direction and drive for execution to ensure products are developed and launched with precision.
Curious learners. Engineers who seek out cutting-edge research and information to expand and enhance their ability to design medical devices.
What You Will Do:
As a Sr. Project Manager you will drive the system deliverables for all robotic surgery product development projects. This role includes partnering with all of Research and Development, software, platform, and test capacities to define organizational vision, strategy & execution. In this role, you will participate in establishing project objectives, priorities and resource requirements. You will also maintain system schedules so that the team meets business demands in a timely and efficient manner while fulfilling all expectations of quality.
Leverages understanding of Medical device product development & SDLC to lead System level development projects across global teams.
Uses both waterfall and agile methodologies with focus on incorporating iterative releases into the design and release control processes.
Develops project plans including but not limited to goals, identification of risks, budget, resource requirements, and communicates goals with the team.
Develops, tracks, maintains, and manages project plan, budget, and timeline.
Provides reports on project status; provides additional documentation on project as needed.
Identifies, tracks, and resolves all project risks and issues.
Provides day to day guidance and oversight of team activities; actively works to recognize performance.
Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
Manages project transitions between functional groups and project phases.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK