CRM/Salesforce System Admin is a professional who is responsible for the overall results in planning, requirements gathering, functional design, testing/validation, and deployment of business sponsored system enhancements, projects, and issue resolutions. Working with CRM Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, and Business Process Owners they gather and analyze data to ensure complete documentation of user stories (business requirements) and functional designs to align with defined business ROIs and success criteria. Working with Information Systems resources they translate business requirements to functional requirements to design system capabilities, while leveraging best practices.
Deliver system enhancements and projects
Ensure the quality and data integrity of operational CRM systems
Responsible for the delivery of data governance and systems administration
Partners with CRM Analysts, SMEs, and Business Process Owners to analyze requests and strategize ROI-based prioritizations
Coordinate with IS counterparts on system enhancements and reported incidents - accountable for timely and accurate delivery
Assist with Regression testing and stay connected to divisional and global CRM launches on our shared platform
Research industry analysis around CRM and apply to job functions
Stay up-to-date on CRM platform upgrades
Minimum 3 years of overall professional experience required
Minimum of 1 year experience with Salesforce.com and/or other CRM platforms required
Professional experience in systems administration preferred
Technical understanding of Middleware, ERP, and Business Intelligence preferred
Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills required
Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, and report creation required
Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook required
Ability to manage priorities and workflow required
B.A and B.S. in business or related field of study required
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and, together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better. The Company offers a diverse array of innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that help improve patient and hospital outcomes. Stryker is active in over 100 countries around the world.
Together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
At Stryker, quality is first in everything we do. We are driven to make healthcare better for our customers by
providing innovative products and services that meet regulatory requirements through our effective quality system.
The Company was founded in 1941 by Dr. Homer Stryker and incorporated in 1946 as the Orthopedic Frame Company. In 1964, the Company’s name was changed to Stryker Corporation.
• $13.6 billion in annual sales in 2018; annual revenue has grown for 39 straight years
• 17.1% CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in sales over 39 years
• ~36,000 employees globally in 2018
• 43 manufacturing and research & development locat...ions worldwide
• Included in the Standard & Poor’s 500 Index
• Ranked # 233 on Fortune Magazine’s “FORTUNE 500” list for 2019
• Ranked # 3 on Fortune Magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” list for the “Medical Equipment” industry for 2019
• Ranked # 11 on Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” list (U.S.) for 2019
• Spent $862 million on R&D in 2018
• 7,784 patents owned globally in 2018
• Initial public offering of stock was in 1979
• Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker SYK