The University of Kentucky is currently accepting applications for an unexpected ACGME-Accredited Musculoskeletal Radiology Fellowship position beginning July 1, 2017.
THE PROGRAM: The principal goal of the Musculoskeletal Fellowship Program is to provide an optimal educational environment in which fellows will gain intensive expertise in musculoskeletal radiology, guided by dedicated faculty who provide preceptorship in image interpretation, clinical problem-solving, performance of procedures, teaching and consultation, and scholarly research endeavors. Training will include experience in the application and interpretation of all imaging examinations and procedures as they relate to the analysis of disorders of the musculoskeletal system, including bones, joints and soft tissues. The imaging methods and procedures include routine radiography, computed tomography, ultrasonography, radionuclide scintigraphy, magnetic resonance, arthrography and image-guided percutaneous biopsy techniques.
HOW TO APPLY: To apply, please submit the following materials to Francesca Beaman, MD, Program Director c/o Misty Lilley at Misty.Lilley@uky.edu:
- Universal Application Form.
- Current curriculum vitae.
- Medical school transcript (copy acceptable).
- Medical school dean’s letter (MSPE) – (copy acceptable).
- USMLE Transcripts: Step 1, 2, 3 (copy acceptable).
- A letter of recommendation from the Program Director of your radiology residency program.
- Two additional letters of recommendation from physicians of your choice.
- Personal statement.
CONTACT US: For additional questions, please feel free to contact our Medical Education Specialist, Misty Lilley, at the above e-mail address or (859) 323-5291.