Requirements RN Manager, Pediatric Medical-Surgical Unit
- An RN with a Masters in Nursing/ Healthcare Administration or similar area; Juris Doctor Degree may be considered.
- BSN required if Masters is not in Nursing
- At least 5 years of Nursing experience with evidence of progressive clinical skill, preferably within a Pediatric setting.
- Excellent Leadership/ Managerial skills with the ability to build a collaborative team environment.
- Experience with change management process.
- Ability to demonstrate successful employment of initiatives positively impacting patient care.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Lucia Cox
Merraine Group Inc. is an executive search & recruitment firm specializing in the placement of Physicians, Managers, Directors and C-level leadership at Hospitals and Medical Centers across the United States. We place professionals throughout all hospital practices: Laboratory, Radiology/Imaging, Physical/Occupational Therapy and Respiratory, Nursing, Behavioral Health, Case Management, Emergency, ICU, Med/Surg, Surgical and OR, Quality, Pediatrics/NICU and Women’s Health, Finance, HIM, IT, Informatics and Practice Management.
To learn more about Merraine Group: Click Here