| Endowed Professorship in Musculoskeletal Regenerative Medicine/Stem Cells |
• Associate or Full Professor position (tenure track or tenured) in the Department of Orthopaedics at Case Western Reserve University. CWRU has been a leader in orthopaedic research for decades and hosts the National Center for Regenerative Medicine, which combines a long history of outstanding stem cell research with substantial expertise in first-in-human clinical trials.
• Candidates should be international leaders in musculoskeletal research. Successful candidate will be provided with a generous start-up package and a secondary appointment in a relevant basic science department(s). S/he will be expected to head an independent research program that synergizes with our basic science faculty and to develop translational collaborations with our clinical faculty.
• For information on current musculoskeletal research at CWRU, please see:
• Candidates will be encouraged to collaborate with faculty based in:
o the School of Medicine (case.edu/medicine)
o the School of Engineering (engineering.case.edu)
o the Center for Imaging Research (case.edu/medicine/ccir)
o the Clinical & Translational Science Collaborative (casemed.case.edu/ctsc)
o the Skeletal Research Center (artsci.case.edu/skeletal)
• For additional information, contact: Ed Greenfield, PhD, Harry E Figgie Professor and Director of Orthopaedic Research, email@example.com
• To apply, please submit CV and a letter describing research goals to Valerie.Schmedlen@uhhospitals.org
In employment, as in education, Case Western Reserve University is committed to Equal Opportunity and Diversity. Women, veterans, members of underrepresented minority groups, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.